Austin's Success Story


Leer Anterior Leer Próximo

Noticias Relacionadas

March Patient of the Month: Theodore
03/15/2018 — Meet our March Patient of the Month, Theodore. Theodore was diagnosed with cleft palate, cleft lip and a heart problem when he was only 18 weeks old. After he was born, Theodore had to be admitted into the NICU to be able to perform the necessary surgeries for him to live a healthy life.
December Patient of the Month: Frankie
12/04/2017 — What was supposed to be a fun day for Frankie and his sister with their uncle quickly took an unexpected and tragic turn. Frankie was kicked in the head by a horse at the ranch they were visiting, and he suffered a traumatic brain injury. 

Comunicados de Prensa Relacionados

Nicklaus Children’s Hospital Recognized for Excellence in Patient Care
12/28/2017 — Nicklaus Children’s has more inpatient units recognized with Beacon Awards than any other children’s hospital in the nation.

Nicklaus Children’s Hospital realiza por primera vez en el mundo una Cirugía con Ultrasonido Focalizado para un Tumor Hamartoma Hipotalámico a un paciente de epilepsia
04/20/2017 — Un equipo clínico multidisciplinario en Nicklaus Children’s Hospital usó ultrasonido focalizado guiado por resonancia magnética, para la ablación de un tumor cerebral de ubicación central, en un joven paciente que presentaba convulsiones asociadas con el tumor.

En los Noticieros Locales

Special needs students run gift shop
11/28/2017 — The young men are special education students who run the gift shop with their classmates, all of whom have autism or an intellectual disability. Together, the students order merchandise, stock the shelves, serve customers and calculate profits.
Did Marijuana Really Cause an Infant's Death?
11/21/2017 —

For an 11-month-old boy in Denver, ingesting marijuana may have triggered a heart problem that ultimately led to his death, according to a recent report of the case.

If the report's hypothesis is true, the case would mark the first time a person has died from a marijuana overdose. But the findings are far from definitive — as a single case, the report cannot prove that marijuana exposure was actually the cause of the infant's death.