Nicklaus Children’s Palm Beach Gardens Outpatient Cardiology Clinic
The Nicklaus Children’s Palm Beach Gardens Outpatient Cardiology Clinic is recognized for expertise in the care and management of pediatric heart disease, offering evaluation and treatment for fetal, newborns, children and adults with a suspected or a diagnosed cardiac disorder. Part of Nicklaus Children’s nationally ranked Heart Program; the outpatient cardiology clinic is committed to delivering the highest-quality care with convenient access to services for families in Palm Beach County and Treasure Coast.
What can I expect during an outpatient evaluation?
- During your visit expect to spend time with our team
- Expect a detailed cardiac evaluation with attention to minimizing stress on your child and family
- Expect to learn and feel empowered regarding your child’s cardiac diagnosis
- Expect to have access to our team for future questions or concerns
Communication is a core value in our clinic.
What services does the outpatient cardiology program offer?
The Nicklaus Children’s Palm Beach Gardens Outpatient Center provides a full spectrum of outpatient cardiac services:
- Fetal echocardiogram
- Echocardiogram for complex congenital heart disease
- EKG, holter monitor, event monitor, and pacemaker/ICD analysis
- 24-hour ambulatory blood pressure monitoring
- Exercise stress testing performed at offsite partner hospitals
- Genetic testing for genetic cardiac conditions:
- Long QT Syndrome, etc
- Cardiac nutritional counseling with a licensed nutritionist
- Advanced lipoprotein analysis
- Free EKGs for student athletes
The outpatient cardiology clinic provides extensive evaluation and management of patients with a wide range of cardiac disorders.
We are particularly recognized for care of:
- Families with complex fetal cardiac diagnoses
- Patients with complex congenital cardiac diagnoses
- Patients with complex medical conditions requiring multiple subspecialty evaluations and coordination of care
- Patients with cardiac concerns associated with genetic syndromes and advanced lipid disorders
Inpatient Consultations available at: