Molecular Genetic Testing
Molecular genetic testing is available for children requiring testing related to cystic fibrosis, fragile X and autism panel testing.
Available molecular genetic tests include:
- Fragile X
- Luminex 60 mutation panel for cystic fibrosis
- Next generation sequencing for: Autism panel, Febrile seizure panel, cystic fibrosis.
- MTHFR (C665T) genotyping
- Leukemia panel (ALL, CML, AML and APL)
- NPM1 testing for non-Hodgkin lymphoma, APL, AML
- Coming in 2016: Epilepsy panel, thrombophilia panel, CYP2D6 pharmacogenomics
Molecular Genetic Sample Collection Manual
Infomation on the collection of:
Fragile X Mutation
Next Generation Sequencing
Targeted Gene Mutation