Nicklaus Children’s Sports Health is fast becoming one of the premier programs of its kind in the nation, combining state-of-the-art diagnostics and screening with a multidisciplinary team approach designed for elite, intermediate, beginner and special needs athletes.
Bringing together the region’s top pediatric orthopedists, neurologists, cardiologists, nutritionists, physical therapists, and athletic trainers – our comprehensive program is dedicated to enhancing young athletes’ sports performance through a focus on injury prevention, performance optimization and individualized injury management. Whether your child is competing as an elite athlete at a national level or just loves to run in the park, our holistic, specialized program will help them achieve their personal health and fitness goals.
Sports we Specialize in
Comprehensive Programs and Services
Expand the box below for a detailed list of conditions.
A Team Approach to Care
Our Sports Health Team brings together some of the region’s top specialists to focus on enhancing young athletes’ sports performance through a focus on injury prevention, performance optimization, post-injury rehabilitation and return to safe play participation.
- Orthopedists and orthopedic surgeons specializing in sports medicine for the growing athlete, including both surgical and nonsurgical treatments.
- Cardiac care experts to assess heart function and metabolics.
- Concussion care experts to evaluate, treat and monitor head injuries.
- Occupational and physical therapists at numerous South Florida locations to ensure optimal recovery, and optimize movement mechanics to prevent injury and reduce the risk of re-injury.
- Athletic Trainers to support individual athletes and sports teams in injury prevention and performance optimization.
- Nutritional experts to help maximize performance through nutritional evaluation, education and guidance.