Pediatric Primary Care Centers
Our Pediatric Care Centers offer primary medical care services, including:
- Sick visits, diagnosis and treatment of common minor illnesses such as upper respiratory infections, ear infections and more.
- Well visits, complete routine or sports physical examinations, and screenings for vision and hearing.
- Vaccinations, including school and college forms.
- Growth, development and nutritional evaluations.
- Continuous care of children with acute or chronic conditions, such as allergies, asthma, diabetes, genetic disorders, neurological conditions, behavioral concerns, and more, provided in partnership with world-class pediatric specialists.
- Newborn healthcare, including prenatal introductory visits.
11011 Sheridan Street
18557 South Dixie Highway
3100 SW 62nd Ave
First floor of Blue Garage (Main Hospital Campus)
4410 W 16th Avenue
7800 SW 87th Avenue
208 N. University Drive
4701 N. Federal Highway
2900 South Commerce Parkway
Inside Nicklaus Children's Dan Marino Outpatient Center