The Gladys M. and Frederick Stewart Pediatric Care Center offers the finest in pediatric primary care. Located at Nicklaus Children's Hospital’s main campus, the center is staffed by board-certified physicians, who work in collaboration with pediatric residents to provide personalized and prompt care for babies, children, teens and young adults through 21 years old provided by board-certified pediatric physicians for minor injuries and illnesses.
This Pediatric Care Center has been awarded recognition by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) Patient-Centered Medical Home Program.
The Gladys M. and Frederick Stewart Pediatric Care Center has resumed walk-in visits for existing patients. Walk-in hours are:
- Monday– Friday from 9 a.m. – 11 a.m. and 1-4 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9 – 11:30 a.m.
Current patients can now be seen without an appointment for sick visits and routine childhood vaccinations (excluding the COVID-19 vaccine). *Subject to provider availability.
Hours of Operation
- Monday through Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Board-Certified Pediatricians at this Center:
Our Pediatric Care Centers offer primary medical care services, including:
- Sick visits, diagnosis and treatment of common minor illnesses such as upper respiratory infections, ear infections and more.
- Well visits, complete routine or sports physical examinations, and screenings for vision and hearing.
- Vaccinations, including school and college forms.
- Growth, development and nutritional evaluations.
- Continuous care of children with acute or chronic conditions, such as allergies, asthma, diabetes, genetic disorders, neurological conditions, behavioral concerns, and more, provided in partnership with world-class pediatric specialists.
- Newborn healthcare, including prenatal introductory visits.