Pediatric Oncology & Blood Disorder Team
At Nicklaus Children's Hospital, our pediatric cancer physicians and nurses specialize in patient and parent driven care and giving hope to the children. We are accredited by the American College of Surgeon's Commission on Cancer, FACT, and the ANCC Magnet Program.
Director, Division of Hematology/Oncology
Association Director, Division of Hematology/Oncology
Director, Sickle Cell Anemia Program
See all Pediatric Hematoly/Oncologists on the Nicklaus Children's Hospital medical staff.
Director, Neuro Oncology Program
Our neurosurgery team works with other pediatric specialists at Nicklaus Children’s to establish an accurate diagnosis, develop a specialized treatment plan and provide comprehensive treatment to all patients.
Interim Chief, Department of Surgery
Aventura, Miami, Naples
Boynton Beach, Miami, Palm Beach Gardens
and spinal cord tumors
, cerebral palsy, spasticity and movement disorders, complex congenital or traumatic spinal disorders.
See all Pediatric Neurosurgeons.
Stem Cell Transplant
Medical Director of Bone Marrow Transplant Program
Coral Gables, Miami
Director, Department of Radiology
Cancer & Blood Disorders Center Nurse Liaisons
- Lilliam Rimblas, RN - Oncology Nurse Navigator
- Kristen Mendez, ARNP - Survivorship Program Manager
- Michelle Burke, MSN, ARNP, CPN, CPON
- Myrna Colón, RN
- Ana Diaz, ARNP
- Ann McNeil, RN
- Azeema Latiff, RN
- Patricia Tavio, ARNP
- Sarah Taylor, BSN, RN, CPON
Child Life Specialists
- Elizabeth Ftizgibbons, CCLS
- Nancy Mendoza
- Stephanie McGuinness
- Mikaelle Cazeau – Neuro Oncology Coordinator
- Natalie Rodriguez - Neurosurgery
- Claudia Vargas - Neuro Oncology
- Raisa Gomez - Stem Cell Transplant