Pediatric Oncology & Blood Disorder Team
At Nicklaus Children's Hospital, our pediatric cancer physicians and nurses specialize in patient and parent driven care and giving hope to the children. We are accredited by the American College of Surgeon's Commission on Cancer, FACT, and the ANCC Magnet Program.
Director, Division of Hematology/Oncology
Association Director, Division of Hematology/Oncology
Director, Sickle Cell Anemia Program
Blood and marrow transplant, stem cell transplant, acquired and inherited bone marrow failure syndrome, metabolic conditions in children.
See all Pediatric Hematoly/Oncologists on the Nicklaus Children's Hospital medical staff.
Director, Neuro Oncology Program
Associate Director, Neuro Oncology Program
Our neurosurgery team works with other pediatric specialists at Nicklaus Children’s to establish an accurate diagnosis, develop a specialized treatment plan and provide comprehensive treatment to all patients.
Interim Chief, Department of Surgery
Director, Division of Neurosurgery
Aventura, Miami, Naples
Boynton Beach, Miami, Palm Beach Gardens
and spinal cord tumors
, cerebral palsy, spasticity and movement disorders, complex congenital or traumatic spinal disorders.
See all Pediatric Neurosurgeons.
Stem Cell Transplant
Medical Director, Bone Marrow Transplant Program
Coral Gables, Miami
Director, Department of Radiology
- Lilliam Rimblas, RN - Oncology Nurse Navigator
- Kristen Mendez, ARNP - Survivorship Program Manager
- Jennifer Prieto - ARNP , Program Coordinator for BMT
- Michelle Burke, MSN, ARNP, CPN, CPON
- Myrna Colón, RN
- Ana Diaz, ARNP
- Ann McNeil, RN
- Patricia Tavio, ARNP
- Sarah Taylor, BSN, RN, CPON
Child Life Specialists
- Elizabeth Ftizgibbons, CCLS
- Danielle Minarick
- Nancy Mendoza
- Stephanie McGuinness
- Mikaelle Cazeau – Neuro Oncology Coordinator
- Natalie Rodriguez - Neurosurgery
- Claudia Vargas - Neuro Oncology
- Raisa Gomez - Stem Cell Transplant