Find printable PDF maps of the hospital building, parking garages, surrounding streets and detailed directions on how to navigate to different departments located on each floor.
Please Note We Currently Have Limited Points of Entrance
Read more about our limited visitor procedures
Download PDF version of Map
Where to receive the COVID-19 vaccine?
Vaccines are being provided in the research building (George E. Batchelor Research Pavilion) in front of the yellow garage.
Are you looking for...?
- ATM - ATM machines are located near the Ambulatory Care Building entrance and near the hospital's cafeteria (next to the credit union).
- Cafeteria and Cafés - The Nicklaus Children's Hospital Cafeteria, the Golden Cub Café, is located on the first floor of the Variety wing, we also have several food service facilities on the ground floor offering a variety of meal and snack choices.
- Mail Drop Box - A mailbox is located near the entrance to the cafeteria.
- Nursing/Breastfeeding Room - Facilities available on 2NE, the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and Michael Fux Family Center.
- Pharmacy - The Publix Pharmacy at Nicklaus Children's is conveniently located on the first floor of the central wing, and is easily accessible via the Devonshire lobby entrance.
- Vending Machines - A variety of vending options are available on the ground floor near the cafeteria, in the Advanced Pediatric Care Pavilion lobby as well as near the entrance to the 2North Unit.
- Valet Services - In response to COVID-19, complimentary valet services normally are available in the Blue Garage, Devonshire lobby entrance, and Emergency Department entrance are temporarily suspended.
Medical Departments Floor Plans
Level 1 (Ground Floor) Floor Plan
Level 1 Departments
Directions to Dermatology
Directions NCPS Gastroenterology Office
Directions to Orthopedics
Directions to Rehabilitation
Level 2 Floor Plan
Level 2 Departments
Directions to Cardiology (The Heart Institute)
Directions to Infusion Unit
Directions to Minor Procedures
Directions to Plastic Surgery
Level 3 Floor Plan
Level 3 Departments
Directions to Allergy & Immunology
Directions to The Brain Institute
Directions to Nephrology/Rheumatology