Michael Fux Family Center
Located next to the main lobby, the Michael Fux Family Center (MFFC) is exclusively dedicated for the entertainment of all of our patients, families and visitors. It is our way of making you feel more at home! The center offers a wide range of services and conveniences.
For additional information, please call the MFFC at 305-663-8500.
- Activity/Game Room
- Dining Room and Lounge
- Cardio Gym
- FuXplore Room
- Reading Room
- Business Center
- Internet Cafe
- Hairstyling and Massage Room
- Showers and Lockers
- Quiet Room
- Movie Theater and performance center
We are grateful to Mr. Michael Fux for sharing our vision of creating a special place where families can enjoy activities, find relaxation, refresh themselves and perhaps even forget for a little while that they are in a hospital. The center is a tribute to Mr. Fux and to the thousands of families who entrust their children to our care each year. It’s a part of our commitment to support and empower those we serve.
Visiting the Michael Fux Family Center
- We ask all inpatients to obtain a medical clearance card from their nurse prior to visiting the center.
- All inpatients under the age of 13 and/ or outpatient visitors under the age of 16 need to be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday: 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Nail and Massage Services
Take a break and relieve tension, aches, and pain with one of our massage therapists, or pamper yourself with a fresh nail polish change. To schedule your appointment, please dial ext. 8500.
- Tuesdays: 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Thursdays: 12 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Fridays: 10 a.m. to 12 p.m
To hear a current listing of movies, please dial ext. 6883.
Join us for a lactation support group. This group will meet monthly to help participants learn about breastfeeding and available community resources for obtaining lactation supplies.
Date: Friday, April 12, 2019