The application for the Nicklaus Children’s Health System Administrative Internship will be available in early January. Applicants will be asked to submit the following by Friday, February 11, 2022 at 5 PM EST:
- Cover Letter (one page, single spaced, 12-point Times New Roman Font) answering the following questions:
- Why you are interested in Nicklaus Children’s Health System?
- What are your top 3 departments of interest from the following: Corporate Communications, Corporate Compliance, Corporate Finance & Supply Chain, Nicklaus Children’s Pediatric Specialists (Medical Group), Talent Management & Effectiveness (HR).
- What are your goals for the internship and career objectives within healthcare administration?
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Internship Application Timeline
Applications are rolling.
Application Receipt Deadline: February 11, 2022
Selection Announcement: March, 2022
Start Date: June 2022 (Date negotiable)
- Be currently enrolled in an accredited master’s degree program with a concentration in healthcare
- Able to work full-time during the summer (Monday-Friday, 8 hours/day during business hours)
- Be fluent in reading, writing and speaking English
- Demonstrate intelligence, initiative, independence, adaptability and strong communication skills
Interested applicants will submit their resume and cover letter defining their area of interest for the internship. Each application will be given careful review on a rolling basis, upon which qualified applicants will be contacted for first-round phone-interviews with the internship coach. After the round of phone-interviews, selected candidates will be invited to an additional round of interviewing via video conference with their potential preceptor team.
Please note that completion of the internship does not guarantee prolonged employment within Nicklaus Children’s Health System. Nicklaus Children’s Health System is an equal opportunity employer. Selection of applications will be conducted without regard to race, religion, creed, sex, national origin or disability.
Again, incomplete applications will not be considered. Nicklaus Children’s maintains the right to modify the application timeline (selection dates) as time and schedules permit.