We are now on NAFCAS! To apply for the Nicklaus Children’s Health System Administrative Fellowship, please complete an online application through the National Administrative Fellowship Centralized Application Service (NAFCAS) website or submit the following information as a single, consolidated PDF by October 1, 2020 at 11:59PM EST:
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Completed Nicklaus Children’s Health System Administrative Fellowship Application Form (including Personal Statement)
- Official graduate school transcripts (from all universities attended)
- Three letters of recommendation (1 professional 1 academic, & 1 academic or professional)
- Recommendation letters should be sent directly from the writer (do not include in your PDF).
- Recommendation writers should use Subject Line: NCHS Administrative Fellowship Recommendation: Your Name
Send Application Materials to:
Alex Wolfred, Administrative Fellow
Subject Line: NCHS Administrative Fellowship Application: Your Name
Fellowship Application Timeline
Application Receipt Deadline: October 1, 2020 at 11:59PM EST
Selection Announcement: November, 2020
Start Date: June/July 2021 (Negotiable)
- Recent graduates with an MHA, MSHA, MHSA, MPH, MBA with an emphasis in healthcare management, or degree equivalent to the aforementioned studies.
- Only applicants from CAHME accredited programs will be considered.
- Applicants completing the fellowship as a requirement for graduation are welcome to apply.
Salary and Benefits
Nicklaus Children’s Health System will provide a salary that is competitive with the industry and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance. In addition, reimbursement and travel expenses to one health care conference of the fellow’s choosing will be provided.
The fellowship selection process is highly competitive. Each application will be given careful review, upon which qualified applicants will be contacted for first-round phone-interviews. After the round of phone-interviews, selected candidates will be invited to further rounds of interviewing via video conference. Later, interviews with the senior leadership team will occur on-site.
Please note that completion of the one-year fellowship does not guarantee prolonged employment within Nicklaus Children’s Health System. Nicklaus Children’s Health System is an equal opportunity employer. Selection of applications will be conducted without regard to race, religion, creed, sex, national origin or handicap.
Incomplete applications will not be considered. Again, please submit all materials as a consolidated PDF to the aforementioned contact person. Nicklaus Children’s maintains the right to modify the application timeline (selection dates) as time and schedules permit.