The Nicklaus Children's Hospital Division of Urology and Urologic Surgery provides consultation and surgery to pediatric and adolescent patients with disorders of the genital tract and urinary system.
Our team of Pediatric Urologists treat children with urological conditions such as:
- Anomalies of the kidney (including antenatal hydronephrosis)
- Congenital genourinary anomalies
- Vesicoureteral reflux
- Obstructions of the urinary tract
- Anomalies of the penis and urethra (eg: hypospadias)
- Disorders and anomalies of the testes
- Enuresis and anomalies of the bladder
- Kidney cancer
- Urinary tract infections (UTI)
Nicklaus Children's Division of Urology and Urologic Surgery, established in 1998, has become a reference center for Latin America
and the Caribbean
for complex reconstructive conditions.