Hours of Operation
Monday - Sunday: 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Kids' Urgent Care Services provided by physicians employed by Pediatric Specialists of America, part of Nicklaus Children's Health System.
When to take your child to an urgent care?
When your kids need immediate care for a minor injuries and illnesses, we are here for you. See us for:
For more information on urgent care services, please call 239-254-5920.
- Allergies (minor)
- Asthma attacks (minor)
- Burns (minor)
- Bruises, cuts, wounds and lacerations (including stitches)
- Colds, coughs, and sore throats
- Dog/animal bites (mild)
- Earaches and ear infections
- Fever in children older than 3 months
- Minor head injuries (without loss of consciousness)
- Pink eye
- Stomach pain (mild)
- Strains and sprains
- Urinary tract infections
- Vomiting, diarrhea and mild dehydration
Special hours of operation are observed during the following holidays: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve. Hours of operation: 12:00 PM to 7:00 PM