The patients and families at Nicklaus Children's Hospital were able to experience Halloween from the bedside thanks to our staff who go all out each year to bring joy to the hospitalized children.
Published on: 11/04/2016
For an 11-month-old boy in Denver, ingesting marijuana may have triggered a heart problem that ultimately led to his death, according to a recent report of the case.
If the report's hypothesis is true, the case would mark the first time a person has died from a marijuana overdose. But the findings are far from definitive — as a single case, the report cannot prove that marijuana exposure was actually the cause of the infant's death.