From the growing Wynwood art district to the historic Art Deco architecture and blue waters of South Beach to hip and upscale Brickell, you will find plenty of fun things to do in "the 305".
The culture! There is no other place like it!
- Almaha Alsheri, MD;Class of 2025
- Kristen Lauren Valdés, MD; Class of 2025
How close Miami is to Colombia so that I can visit my family often.
- Maria Fernanda Henriquez Abramuk, MD; Class of 2025
The ethnic diversity and the opportunity to learn Spanish.
- Abdullah Alghannami, MD; Class of 2025
The cafecito culture.
- Veronica Echanove, MD; Class of 2024
There’s always something to do and new places to explore.
- Andrea Alonzo, MD; Class of 2024
You can go to the beach year-round!
- Devarshi Desai, DO; Class of 2024
The beach. No, wait... Croquetas!
- Freddy Martin, MD; Class of 2021 & ER Fellow