Specialist Programs and Services
Whether your child is competing as an elite athlete at a national level or just loves to run in the park, our holistic, specialized programs will help them achieve their personal health and fitness goals.
A Team Approach to Children's Sports Healthcare
Our Pediatric Sports Medicine Team brings together some of the region’s top specialists to focus on enhancing young athletes’ sports performance through a focus on injury prevention, performance optimization, post-injury rehabilitation and return to safe play participation.
- Orthopedists and orthopedic surgeons specializing in sports medicine for the growing athlete, including both surgical and nonsurgical treatments.
- Cardiac care experts to assess heart function and metabolics.
- Concussion care experts to evaluate, treat and monitor head injuries.
- Occupational and physical therapists at numerous South Florida locations to ensure optimal recovery, and optimize movement mechanics to prevent injury and reduce the risk of re-injury.
- Athletic Trainers to support individual athletes and sports teams in injury prevention and performance optimization.
- Nutritional experts to help maximize performance through nutritional evaluation, education and guidance.
Sports we Specialize in