Why Intern at Nicklaus Children's Hospital?
If you are seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity where you’ll receive:
- Hands on experience
- Collaboration with highly regarded professionals in the medical field
- Possible hiring opportunities after internship completion
- An internship among one of the top Children’s Hospitals in the nation
Then Nicklaus Children's Hospital is the place for you!
At Nicklaus Children's Hospital, formerly Miami Children's Hospital, you‘ll be encouraged to think creatively, share your ideas and prove your determination for success!
Tell us what type of student you are.
- Nursing: All nursing students entering Nicklaus Children's Hospital through a program with their school. These include: Nursing Anesthesiology; Nursing Practicum, RN, Nursing Practitioner; Nursing (BS, MS, Ph.D).
- Clinical: All students enrolled and majoring in Allied Health Fields and/or other healthcare fields. These may include: Radiology; Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Language Pathology; Paramedics; EMT, Psychology; Audiology; Pharmacy; Sonography; Histotechnology; Respiratory Techs; Phlebotomy, etc.
- General: All students enrolled and majoring in non-patient contact fields of study: These include: Business Administration; Public Relations; Health Care Administration. Not available to high school students.
- Residents: Pediatric Residency Program, Graduate Medical Education (GME), Fellowship Training Programs, Osteopathic Pediatric Residency Program, Dentistry Residency Program, Psychology Internship, Undergraduate Medical Education (UME), Evidence-Based Medicine.
- High School students: Please explore our Volunteer and Community Service Opportunities.
Contact the Student Contract Liaison