To schedule a first time evaluation with the rehabilitation services department, please call 877-255-8437.
For questions regarding insurance authorizations or to schedule an appointment for an established patient of the rehabilitation services department, please call the location where the patient is receiving treatment.
List of telephone numbers by location:
|Main Campus (Hospital)
|Pinecrest (Sports Health Center)
|Midtown (Nirvair Chowdhury)
|Palm Beach Gardens
Your Child's Medical Records
Access portions of your child's medical record by accepting an email invitation to enroll in the MyKids Patient Portal. For access, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For medical records not available on the portal, please visit this the Health Information Management page.
For billing inquiries, please call 305-663-8452 option 2 from Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Accepted by Most Commercial Insurance Plans
Nicklaus Children's rehabilitative services are covered by most commercial insurance plans, including:
- Aetna (commercial)
- AVMED – Non-par with Jackson Select (JHS/JRP), first choice, LFP Premier, Entrust (Avmed Federal Marketplace Plan)
- BCBS Florida and Out of State – Non-par W/ Blue Select (can be seen with out of network benefits ONLY)
- Cigna – Non-par with Federal Exchange & EPO CONNECT
- Golden Rule
- Humana HMO
- Medicaid of Florida
- Amerihealth Caritas Medicaid
- Sunshine Medicaid
- United Medicaid (only accepted depending on diagnosis)
- United Healthcare Commercial
- United Bind
- United Healthcare (Neighborhood Health Plan)
- Vivida Health Plan
Medicaid Plans that Cover Treatment at Palm Beach Gardens Location Only:
- Community Care Plan Medicaid
- Simply Medicaid & Healthy Kids
- Humana Medicaid