Our High School Program is now closed. Please check back frequently for updates on the next application cycle.
When the teen program application is open, please email your completed application as one PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A confirmation email will be sent once all documents have been received.
Required documents to be submitted with application in PDF format:
- Immunization records for:
- MMR vaccines (two doses, or titers showing immunity)
- Varicella vaccines (two doses, disease year documented, or titers showing immunity)
- Tdap vaccine
- PPD skin test or TB Quantiferon
- Flu vaccine required during season
- All vaccinations are fully required to volunteer.
- Most recent report card (all academic and conduct grades must be a B or better to be eligible for the program)
- Copy of birth certificate or proof of age (14 year old minimum requirement)
NOTE: Due to the high level of applications we receive, we cannot guarantee acceptance. Qualified applications are received on a first-come, first-serve basis until capacity is reached.
Verification of Hours
Volunteer hours will be verified and signed off only once the minimum commitment is fulfilled.
Orientation & Training
An online orientation will be required, which will provide further details on the volunteer program, policies, and rules. Additional assignment-specific training may be required.
Applicants will be interviewed after completing the online volunteer orientation. The purpose of the interview is to introduce the applicant to the Volunteer Resources staff, and to discuss schedules, position availability, and applicant skills, experience, and interest. Acceptance into the program is decided at that time, as well as the volunteer assignment and schedule. Volunteer assignments and schedules are not guaranteed and are based on availability and the outcome of the interview.