There’s only one healthcare system in South Florida exclusively for children. Pediatric primary care is now conveniently available in Allapattah. Board-certified pediatricians provide personalized and prompt care for babies, children, teens and young adults under 21 years old.
Board Certified Pediatricians at Allapttah:
Our Pediatric Care Centers offer primary medical care services, including:
- Sick visits, diagnosis and treatment of common minor illnesses such as upper respiratory infections, ear infections and more.
- Well visits, complete routine or sports physical examinations, and screenings for vision and hearing.
- Vaccinations, including school and college forms.
- Growth, development and nutritional evaluations.
- Continuous care of children with acute or chronic conditions, such as allergies, asthma, diabetes, genetic disorders, neurological conditions, behavioral concerns, and more, provided in partnership with world-class pediatric specialists.
- Newborn healthcare, including prenatal introductory visits.