Active and hands-on participation in both short-term and long-term initiatives serves as the foundation for the Nicklaus Children’s Health System Administrative Fellowship Program. This type of work will allow the fellow to apply didactic and prior experience into building effective administrative skills while also assisting the organization with immediate and future needs.
The fellow will have the opportunity to not only engage in current organization initiatives but to design projects that are of great interest to the fellow.
The following list contains examples of past projects that fellows have worked on at Nicklaus Children's Hospital:
- Advanced Pediatric Care Pavilion Inpatient Demand Analysis
- Ambulatory Care Center Construction/Expansion
- Ambulatory Surgery Center Project Management
- Budget (Operational and Capital) Planning
- Developing Bioethics Committee
- Evaluating Value Based Care Programs
- Management Services Organization (MSO) Development and Coordination
- Master Facility Planning
- Observation Case Task Force
- Pediatric Health Optimization Program Development
- Population Health and Health System Integration Framework Development
- Primary Care Strategic Planning
- Process Improvement
- Service Provision Analyses for Joint Ventures
- Telehealth Strategic Planning, Development, and Operations
© 2024 Nicklaus Children's Hospital. All Rights Reserved.