Nicklaus Children's Hospital Selects Dicom Systems, WinguMD for Enterprise Mobile Clinical Collaboration Platform
Published on: 11/23/2018
"We are on the cusp of a mHealth revolution. Nicklaus Children's Hospital is an innovative institution that leverages technology to provide better patient care. We are pleased to be the chosen vendor to meet their mobile clinical photo and collaboration needs," said Dr. Oliver Aalami, practicing vascular surgeon and Co-Founder of WinguMD.
Benefits of Nicklaus Children's Enterprise Mobile Clinical Collaboration Platform:
- Easy to use social-media style platform reports on patient status to all members of the care team
- Integrates encounter-based imaging, chat and mobile device clinical photos into EHR and viewer
- Features medical-grade photo app with capture, comparison and annotation of medical photos series
- DICOMweb integration provided Nicklaus Children's with their choice of enterprise viewers
- Unifier DICOM Modality Worklist (DMWL) by Dicom Systems integrates visible light imaging, DICOM, HL7 and non-DICOM imaging data
- Plans for hospital-sanctioned iPads preloaded with enterprise WinguMD and Dicom Systems solution for all new residents to support culture of compliance and more seamless workflow
© 2020 Nicklaus Children's Hospital. All Rights Reserved.