Michael Fux Family Center
3100 SW 62 Avenue
Miami, FL 33155
Tuesdays and Thursdays
11 a.m. - Noon
Making Moves is a fun, movement-based transformational program - not related to skill or fitness - to help people move into a state of being that enhances healing. More than a learning series of steps or memorizing a sequence, participants are encouraged to use their body as an instrument of self-expression and communication.
The goals of the program are:
- To improve quality of life of patient-families (patient, siblings, caregivers and the larger community) by engaging in quality experiences and activities
- To optimize the patient-family experience through holistic care
- To strengthen the multiple domains of intelligence:
- Music rhythmic
- Verbal linguistic
- Logical mathematical
- Bodily kinesthetic
- Open to patient and nonpatient families, and the Nicklaus Children's Hospital community
- Interest in all genres of music
For more information:
For more information or to register for a class, please call Viviana Hernandez at 1-844-624-2020, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
. You can also register in person at the Michael Fux Family Center before the class.
© 2020 Nicklaus Children's Hospital. All Rights Reserved.