Athletic Training Services
Nicklaus Children’s licensed athletic trainers are contracted with local schools for sports coverage, sports physicals, club teams, athletic events, orthopedic physician extenders, organizations, & partnerships. Athletic Trainers (ATC’s) provide injury prevention and performace optimization, emergency care, clinical diagnosis, therapeutic intervention and rehabilitation of injury.
Nicklaus Children’s athletic training services also includes a vast per diem staff to meet all coverage needs in Dade and Broward counties. Athletic training outreach services provide a wide range of services to the community within the sports medicine field.
Nicklaus Children’s provides athletic training services to the following schools:
- Archimedean Schools
- Ben Sheppard Elementary
- Divine Savior Academy
- Mater Academy
- Miami Community Charter School
- Palmer Trinity School
- Somerset Academy South Homestead
- St. Brendan Elementary School
Athletic Training educational partnerships with:
- Barry University Athletic Training
- FIU Athletic Training
- University of Miami Athletic Training
Exclusive athletic training partnerships with:
- Jr. Orange Bowl
- Miami Xtreme Football League
Nicklaus Children’s athletic training services also includes a vast per diem staff to meet all coverage needs in Miami-Dade and Broward counties.
- Anthony Salvaggio, MS, LAT, ATC, CSCS, EMT/B
- Christian Gerstenkorn LAT, ATC
- Andres Guerrero LAT, ATC
- Andres Gutierrez LAT, ATC, NR-EMT
- Aziza Chambers MS, ATC
- Aliks Lorie MS, ATC, CSCS, CPT
© 2019 Nicklaus Children's Hospital. All Rights Reserved.