We are now on NAFCAS! To apply for the Nicklaus Children’s Health System Administrative Fellowship, please complete an online application through the National Administrative Fellowship Centralized Application Service (NAFCAS) website or submit an application via the Nicklaus Children’s Career Portal by September 29, 2023 at 11:59PM EST. Applicants who apply via the Career Portal will be asked to upload:
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Personal Statement (one page, single spaced, 11-point Times New Roman Font) answering the following questions:
- Why are you interested in Nicklaus Children’s Health System?
- What are your future career objectives within healthcare administration?
- How will this fellowship help you to obtain your goals?
- Official graduate school transcripts (from all universities attended)
- Three letters of recommendation (1 professional, 1 academic, & 1 academic or professional)
Fellowship Application Timeline
Application Receipt Deadline: September 29, 2023 at 11:59PM EST
Selection Announcement: November, 2023
Start Date: June 2024 (Date Negotiable)
- Recent graduates with an MHA, MSHA, MHSA, MPH, MBA with an emphasis in healthcare management, or degree equivalent to the aforementioned studies.
- Applicants from CAHME accredited programs are strongly preferred.
- Applicants completing the fellowship as a requirement for graduation are welcome to apply.
Salary and Benefits
Nicklaus Children’s Health System will provide a salary that is competitive with the industry and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance. In addition, reimbursement and travel expenses to one health care conference of the fellow’s choosing will be provided.
The fellowship selection process is highly competitive. Each application will be given careful review, upon which qualified applicants will be contacted for first-round phone-interviews. After the round of phone-interviews, selected candidates will be invited to further rounds of interviewing via video conference. Later, interviews with the executive leadership team will occur on-site, COVID-permitting.
Please note that completion of the one-year fellowship does not guarantee prolonged employment within Nicklaus Children’s Health System. Nicklaus Children’s Health System is an equal opportunity employer. Selection of applications will be conducted without regard to race, religion, creed, sex, national origin or disability.
Incomplete applications will not be considered. Again, please submit all materials as a consolidated PDF to the aforementioned contact person. Nicklaus Children’s maintains the right to modify the application timeline (selection dates) as time and schedules permit.
© 2023 Nicklaus Children's Hospital. All Rights Reserved.