Jorge Gonzalez Joins Nicklaus Children's Hospital Board of Directors


 
Acerca de Nicklaus Children’s Hospital
Fundado en 1950 por Variety Clubs International, Nicklaus Children's Hospital es el único hospital especializado con licencia en el sur de la Florida, exclusivamente para niños, con casi 800 médicos principales y más de 475 subespecialistas pediátricos. El hospital, con capacidad para 289 camas -- conocido como Miami Children’s Hospital desde 1983 hasta 2014 -- es reconocido por su excelencia en todos los aspectos de la medicina pediátrica y tiene muchos programas que han sido clasificados entre los mejores de la nación por la publicación U.S. News & World Report. Nicklaus Children’s es sede del programa de enseñanza pediátrica más extenso en el sureste de los Estados Unidos y ha sido designado como un centro Magnet por la organización “American Nurses Credentialing Center” (ANCC), el honor institucional más prestigioso en la profesión de enfermería. Para más información visite www.nicklauschildrens.org.

Leer Anterior Leer Próximo

Comunicados de Prensa Relacionados

Nicklaus Children’s Opens Pediatric Urgent Care Facility in Hialeah
03/26/2018 — Nicklaus Children’s Health System has opened its newest pediatric urgent care facility, the Nicklaus Children’s Hialeah Outpatient Center in the city of Hialeah.  The center, located at 990 W 49th Street, offers walk-in pediatric urgent care services from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily for infants, children, teens and young adults through age 21.

Nicklaus Children’s Dan Marino Outpatient Center Celebrates 20 Years of Service
03/16/2018 — The Nicklaus Children’s Dan Marino Outpatient Center, located in Weston, FL, is celebrating its 20th anniversary of serving children in the community.

Nicklaus Children’s Designated National Program Office for Victor Center for Prevention of Jewish Genetic Diseases
02/15/2018 — Nicklaus Children’s Hospital has been designated the national program office for the Victor Center for the Prevention of Jewish Genetic Diseases, an entity dedicated to the prevention of inherited diseases common among the Jewish population.