Sebastian's Success Story


Leer Anterior Leer Próximo

Noticias Relacionadas

March Patient of the Month: Theodore
03/15/2018 — Meet our March Patient of the Month, Theodore. Theodore was diagnosed with cleft palate, cleft lip and a heart problem when he was only 18 weeks old. After he was born, Theodore had to be admitted into the NICU to be able to perform the necessary surgeries for him to live a healthy life.
August Patient of the Month: Piero
08/02/2017 — Meet our August Patient of the Month, Piero. Born at just 27 weeks old, Piero had to be admitted into the NICU at the hospital where he was born and was intubated to allow his lungs to continue developing.

Comunicados de Prensa Relacionados

Nicklaus Children’s Hospital Recognized for Excellence in Patient Care
12/28/2017 — Nicklaus Children’s has more inpatient units recognized with Beacon Awards than any other children’s hospital in the nation.

Gran Apertura del Pabellón de Cuidado Pediátrico Avanzado
10/26/2016 — Un hito importante para nuestra organización: el pabellón de cuidado pediátrico avanzado (APCP por sus siglas en ingles) en el Nicklaus Children’s Hospital es una torre de seis pisos y 213,000 pies cuadrados que alberga los cuidados críticos del hospital y un ambiente con mayor atención para la población pediátrica. De las 289 camas del hospital, 189 están ubicadas ahora en la nueva torre.

En los Noticieros Locales

Special needs students run gift shop
11/28/2017 — The young men are special education students who run the gift shop with their classmates, all of whom have autism or an intellectual disability. Together, the students order merchandise, stock the shelves, serve customers and calculate profits.
Did Marijuana Really Cause an Infant's Death?
11/21/2017 —

For an 11-month-old boy in Denver, ingesting marijuana may have triggered a heart problem that ultimately led to his death, according to a recent report of the case.

If the report's hypothesis is true, the case would mark the first time a person has died from a marijuana overdose. But the findings are far from definitive — as a single case, the report cannot prove that marijuana exposure was actually the cause of the infant's death.