La historia de Patrick


Leer Anterior Leer Próximo

Noticias Relacionadas

Gracie's Emergency Success Story
03/19/2014 — Gracie accidently ingested lamp oil and as a result became very sick. She was transferred to two different hospitals before she was airlifted by the LifeFlight team to Nicklaus Children's, where they saved her life.
Video/Social Media Game Safety
08/03/2016 — The latest trend amongst children and teens is video and social media games that encourage catching and collecting virtual characters. While these games encourage activity and family togetherness, they also cause safety and security concerns for families.

Comunicados de Prensa Relacionados

Nicklaus Children's Received Three South Florida Parenting Kids Crown Awards
07/01/2016 — Nicklaus Children's Awarded Best ER, Best Pediatric Hospital and Best Pediatric Urgent Care Centers.