For an 11-month-old boy in Denver, ingesting marijuana may have triggered a heart problem that ultimately led to his death, according to a recent report of the case.
If the report's hypothesis is true, the case would mark the first time a person has died from a marijuana overdose. But the findings are far from definitive — as a single case, the report cannot prove that marijuana exposure was actually the cause of the infant's death.
Published on: 11/21/2017
Nicklaus Children's Received Three South Florida Parenting Kids Crown Awards
Nicklaus Children's Awarded Best ER, Best Pediatric Hospital and Best Pediatric Urgent Care Centers.