Fecha: sábado, agosto 11, 2018
Hora: 08:00 a. m. to 03:00 p. m.
Nicklaus Children’s Hospital is excited to offer the Nutrition Symposium with an emphasis on the pediatric patient. Current research and technological advances in the care of pediatric conditions with nutrition implications will be presented by a multidisciplinary panel of speakers.
- Pharmacological Management of Malabsorption
- Safety & Efficacy of Thickened Feedings
- Ethical Considerations Surrounding Hydration & Nutrition in Palliative Care*
- Tackling Trendy & Fad Diets with the Evidence
- Impact of Protein during Infancy on Childhood Obesity
- The Academy’s 2nd Century : The Pediatric View Point
*Meet Ethics CEU requirement
- $50 until August 1st ($65 thereafter)
- $45 for NCHS employees or groups of 5+ from the same organization
- $35 for students
For more information please contact: