1- DAY COURSE OVERVIEW:
The NCSN Review Course provides a comprehensive and up-to-date review of school nursing based on the NCSN Exam content outline. Participants receive information that will not only promote certification exam success, but will also enhance school nursing practice.
- Identify resources for use in preparing to take the NCSN Exam.
- Utilize strategies to promote NCSN Exam success.
- Verbalize increased confidence in ability to pass the NCSN Exam.
- Recall information that will enhance individual nursing practice.
- Health Appraisal
- Health Problems and Nursing Management
- Health Promotion/Disease Prevention
- Special Health Issues
- Professional Issues
Contact Hours: 7
About Contact Hours: For Florida and California Nurses: Nurse Builders is a provider approved by the Florida Board of Nursing (provider #50-9679) and the California Board of Registered Nursing (provider #15118). For Nurses Outside of Florida and California: Nurse Builders is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Pennsylvania State Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
About the Instructor
Janice Selekman, DNSc, RN, NCSN, FNASN has been a leader in pediatric nursing for 40 years. She is recognized for her expertise in multiple areas, including ADHD and learning disabilities, adolescent high-risk behaviors, school health, and chronic conditions in children. She has won awards for her speaking, her leadership of pediatric nursing organizations, and her publications, most recently the AJN Book of the Year, School Nursing: A Comprehensive Text.
|Nicklaus Children’s Hospital Employees*
|Non-Nicklaus Children’s Hospital Employees
Registration Deadline May 25, 2018
* Nicklaus Children's Hospital Employees please register through myles
For more information
For more information please contact Joana Perez at 786-863-9400 or at email@example.com