What if my medical information is incorrect?

If you have any questions about the medical information you see in the patient portal, please call or send a message to the Nicklaus Children’s Hospital Health Information Management Department with a “Request to Amend a Medical Record”. You can reach then by calling 305-669-6412 and select option #4.