Pediatric Sports Medicine Program
Nicklaus Children’s Sports Health is fast becoming one of the premier programs of its kind in the nation, combining state-of-the-art diagnostics and screening with a multidisciplinary team of pediatric sports medicine doctors for elite, intermediate, beginner and special needs athletes.
Bringing together the region’s top pediatric orthopedists, neurologists, cardiologists, nutritionists, physical therapists, and athletic trainers – our comprehensive program is dedicated to enhancing young athletes’ sports performance through a focus on injury prevention, performance optimization and individualized injury management. Whether your child is competing as an elite athlete at a national level or just loves to run in the park, our holistic, specialized program will help them achieve their personal health and fitness goals.
Programas y Servicios Integrales
Tratamientos y Procedimientos
Expand the box below for a detailed list of conditions.
A Team Approach to Children's Sports Healthcare
Our Pediatric Sports Medicine Team brings together some of the region’s top specialists to focus on enhancing young athletes’ sports performance through a focus on injury prevention, performance optimization, post-injury rehabilitation and return to safe play participation.
- Orthopedists and orthopedic surgeons specializing in sports medicine for the growing athlete, including both surgical and nonsurgical treatments.
- Cardiac care experts to assess heart function and metabolics.
- Concussion care experts to evaluate, treat and monitor head injuries.
- Occupational and physical therapists at numerous South Florida locations to ensure optimal recovery, and optimize movement mechanics to prevent injury and reduce the risk of re-injury.
- Athletic Trainers to support individual athletes and sports teams in injury prevention and performance optimization.
- Nutritional experts to help maximize performance through nutritional evaluation, education and guidance.
Sports we Specialize in
The Sports Health Center at Pinecrest is designed to help the young athletes in our community when it comes to prevention and rehabilitation of sports injuries.
Centros de Servicios
20295 NE 29th Place
11521 South Dixie Highway
2900 S. Commerce Parkway
3601 NW 107th Avenue
3100 SW 62nd Avenue
15025 NW 77 Avenue
12246 Miramar Parkway
3915 Biscayne Boulevard
11310 Legacy Avenue
Palm Beach Gardens,
13400 SW 120th Street
Suites 100 & 200
Official First-Aid and Athletic Training Provider of the Junior Orange Bowl since 1997.