Print Friendly and PDF


“My daughter Gracie accidently ingested lamp oil and as a result became very sick. She was transferred to two different hospitals before she was airlifted by the LifeFlight team to Nicklaus Children's, where they saved her life. When she arrived, her lungs were breaking down and she was on life support. It was a long road but after about a week on ECMO, she came back home to us. She is now 9 years old and happy and healthy.”
Gracie - West Palm Beach
Do you have a patient success story? If so please submit your patient success stories on our success story submission page. 

To Top