West Coast University is proud to offer one
100% Online RN-BSN full tuition scholarship.
100% Online Learning + CE Discounts + Student Support Services + Much More!
West Coast University is a nursing education partner of Nicklaus Children’s Hospital. Each year, the university offers one RN to BSN online program scholarship to a Nicklaus Children’s Hospital employee. The RN to BSN online program is tailored for the working RN and is aimed at enhancing leadership and management skills. The program can be completed in as little as 12 months. Courses are delivered completely online with access to on-campus student services, including career services. This streamlined curriculum allows for up to 84 transferable credit hours.
To learn if this program is a good fit for you, see the successful online learner characteristics.
- Classes begin every 8 weeks
- Access to student services including Career Services
- Assistance securing practice experience
- Streamlined curriculum allows for up to 84 transfer credits
- Discounted CEs through Contemporary Forums
Applications are due by April 1, 2019.
The scholarship is awarded to current benefit-eligible employees who are enrolled in an accredited nursing program. Candidates must:
- Work in a clinical support role or within the nursing department, and be in good standing.
- Maintain employee benefit status, whether full-time or part-time status.
- Hold a current Florida nursing license.
- Have proof of being enrolled in an approved accredited nursing program.
- Download and save the application in your files.
- Completely fill-in the application form (including essay).
- Make digital copies of all the required documentation.
- Nursing License
- Unofficial transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- Submit your application and all files using the online submission.
Transfer Credits for RN to BSN Online Program
Nursing applicants requesting transfer credit evaluation must provide official transcripts no later than the first day of the first semester in which the student commences their education at West Coast University. College-level coursework will be considered and evaluated for transfer credit and all college-level coursework must have been taken at an institution accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. The RN to BSN program will award 42 transfer credits for an unobstructed current RN license issued within the U.S.