West Coast University is proud to offer one
100% Online BSN-MSN full tuition scholarship.
100% Online Learning + CE Discounts + Student Support Services + Much More!
West Coast University is a nursing education partner of Nicklaus Children’s Hospital. Each year, the university offers one RN to BSN online program scholarship to a Nicklaus Children’s Hospital employee. This program offers working RNs the opportunity to enhance their nursing knowledge and skills to address the evolving needs of the healthcare system. Courses are delivered 100% online with access to on-campus students services including career services and on-campus advanced Simulation Centers. Practice experience is required for the MSN program. This streamlined curriculum allows for up to 12 transferable credit hours and the program can be completed in as little as 24 months.
To learn if this program is a good fit for you, see the successful online learner characteristics.
- Classes begin every 8 weeks
- Access to student services including Career Services
- Assistance securing practice experience
- Streamlined curriculum allows for up to 84 transfer credits
- Discounted CEs through Contemporary Forums
Applications are due by April 1st.
The scholarship is awarded to current benefit-eligible employees who are enrolled in an accredited nursing program. Candidates must:
- Work in a clinical support role or within the nursing department, and be in good standing.
- Maintain employee benefit status, whether full-time or part-time status.
- Hold a current Florida nursing license.
- Have proof of being enrolled in an approved accredited nursing program.
- Download and save the application in your files.
- Completely fill-in the application form (including essay).
- Make digital copies of all the required documentation.
- Nursing License
- Unofficial transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- Submit your application and all files using the online submission.
Transfer Credits for BSN to MSN Online Program
Nursing applicants requesting transfer credit evaluation must provide official transcripts no later than the first day of the first semester in which the student commences their education at West Coast University. College-level coursework will be considered and evaluated for transfer credit and all college-level coursework must have been taken at an institution accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. The BSN to MSN program will award 42 transfer credits for an unobstructed current RN license issued within the U.S.