Year 2007 Research & Publications
- Morgan, Lisa, RN, BSN & Thomas, Dorothy, RN, BSN, CIC (2007) Implementing Evidence-Based Nursing Practice in the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit. Journal of Infusion Nursing 30(2).
- Nieves, J. (May, 2007). Pulmonary Hypertension: Nursing Plan of Care. In American Association of Critical Care Nurses Procedural Manual for Pediatric Acute and Critical Care. Edited by Judy T. Verger & Ruth M. Lebet. Saunders, Elsevier: St. Louis., pp. 523-529.
- Jeanette Diana, MSN, ARNP-BC (Co-Editor and Chapter Author)- Pocket Guide to Pediatric Surgical Nursing, Jones and Barlett
- Deborah Hill-Rodriguez, MSN, ARNP, PCNS-BC (Chapter Author)- Cecily Betz (Author), Mosby’s Pediatric Reference 6th ed., Mosby
- Masoud, S. Najim; Blouin, W.; Stoudt, R.A.; Carro, J.; Hernandez-Trujillo, V.P.;“Atypical Presentation of DiGeorge Syndrome in an 14 Year Old Male”, Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 119 (1): S182, January 2007.
- The Therapy Related Symptom Checklist for Children (TRSC-C) Instrument Development- (Six site study) DelFavero, Deborah, MSN, RNP, CPN, Burke, Michelle, MSN, ARNP, CPN, CPON, Spence, Kathleen, MSN, ARNP, CPON, Diaz, Ana, RN, BSN, CPON, Colon, Myrna, RN, BSN and Taylor, Sarah, RN, BSN, CPON.
- Biofeedback Outcomes in Pediatric Patients- Gisel Stark, MSN, ARNP-BC
- Parental Visitation In The PACU: A Pediatric Perspective Roach- Carol, RN, BSN, CPN & Domina, Carolyn, ARNP, MSN, CNA-BC
- Nurses’ Fatigue in Relationship to Medical Errors/”Near Misses”- Gonzalez, Mirtha ARNP, MSN, Messmer, Patricia R. PhD, RN-BC, FAAN Lopez, Lourdes MSN, RN
- NACHRI focus study Evaluation of agreement between Nursing Acuity Models- Wood, Maria Lina ARNP, MSN
- Assessing Patient and their Families of the Team of Nurses and Physicians- Soto, Maria, ARNP, MSN, MBA, Roldan, RN, MSN, Ferraz, Carolina, RN, Cubitos, Carolina, RN & Messmer, Patricia, PhD, RN-BC, FAAN
- Home Surveillance and Feeding Strategies in Infants with Complex Single Ventricle- Multi-institutional study, Nieves, JoAnne, ARNP-BC, MSN, Cruz L, Zakheim, R.
- Clopridogrel to lower arterial thrombotic risk in neonates and infants trial. Multi-institutional study- Dobrolet N, Nieves JoAnne, ARNP-BC, MSN, Cruz L
- A Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetic and Immunologicity of MEDI-524, a Humanized Enhanced Potency Monoclonal Antibody Against Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV), in Children With Hemodynamically Significant Congenital Heart Disease. Multi-institutional study- Bolivar, J.C., Torres, M., Nieves, JoAnne ARNP-BC, MSN.
- Adults with congenital heart disease: Are they accessing adequate follow up care. Multi-institutional study- Nieves, JoAnne, ARNP-BC, MSN,
- Factors Impacting Parental Decision- Whalen, Ruby ARNP, MSN
- Assessing Prevalence of Pressure Ulcers and Skin Breakdown- Roberts, Kris, MSN, RN, CPN & Trueba, Carla, MSN, RN, CPN,
- NACHRI study Assessing Prevalence of Pressure Ulcers and Skin Breakdown in the PICU- Wood, ML, ARNP, MSN & Trueba, Carla, MSN, RN, CPN,
- Retrospective study on a type of burn gauze- Diana-Zerpa, Jeannette MSN, ARNP & Morales, Sophia, ARNP-BC, MSN
- Nonthermoregulatory Effects of Humidification In A Closed Micro-Environment- Wilson, Patricia RN, BSN & Ortega, Elena, ARNP, MSN
- A multicenter, open label pharmacokinetic, pharmacodynamic, clinical symptoms, and safety study of Pantoprazole delayed-released granules administered as a suspension in neonates and preterm infants with a clinical dx of gastroesophageal reflux disease- Valencia, Pablo, MD & Ortega, Elena, ARNP, MSN
- ProLacta Biosciences Study-Fortifier for Breast Milk- Ortega, Elena, ARNP, MSN & Penovich, Peggy, IBCLC, RN
- Nurses, Knowledge, Perception and Attitudes toward Breastfeeding- Penovich, Peggy IBCLC, RN & Gonzalez, Mirtha ARNP, MSN
- Morales-Bronner, S.;Lopez, E.;Blouin, W; Hernandez-Trujillo, V.P.; “Anaphylaxis to Horses. Increasing Our Awareness in the Pediatric Population” .Poster presentation. American College of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology, Dallas,TX. November, 2007
- E. M. Elixson, S. Staveski, J. Nieves, J.Strawn, C. Smith, K. Uzark (2007) . Parental Perception of Uncertainty and Stress following the Norwood Operation in Infants with Single Ventricle. American Heart Association, Scientific Sessions. November 5, 2007. Orlando, Florida. Presented by Straveski.