May 18-21, 2017
Trump International Beach Resort,
18001 Collins Avenue,
Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160
Approved by the ABP as a Part 2 activity for Pediatric Critical Care Maintenance of Certification (MOC) - 29 Points
- Oceanfront resort hotel in beautiful Sunny Isles Beach in Miami
- Water view from all rooms
- Competitive hotel rate
- Comprehensive intense review of Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
- Excellent board pass rate of previous attendees
- Over 200 questions using online pre and post self-assessment and audience response
- Diverse teaching modalities to meet all learners’ needs: Didactic lectures, interactive break-out sessions, audience-response and visual diagnoses
Accreditation Statement: The Nicklaus Children's Hospital, formerly Miami Children's Hospital, is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation Statement: The Nicklaus Children's Hospital, formerly Miami Children's Hospital, designates this live activity for a maximum of 28.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Faculty/Planner Disclosure Policy: In accordance with the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education’s Standards for Commercial Support, all planners, teachers, and authors involved in the development of CME content are required to disclose to the accredited provider their relevant financial relationships. Relevant financial relationships will be disclosed to the activity audience.