May 18-21, 2017
Trump International Beach Resort,
18001 Collins Avenue,
Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160
Approved by the ABP as a part 2 activity for General Pediatrics Maintenance of Certification (MOC) - 20 Points
- Oceanfront resort hotel in beautiful Sunny Isles Beach in Miami
- Water view from all rooms
- Competitive hotel rate
- Comprehensive intense review of general and subspecialty pediatrics
- Well-established review with 20 years of national and international track record
- Excellent board pass rate of previous attendees
- Over 180 questions using online pre and post self-assessment and audience response
- Diverse teaching modalities to meet all learners’ needs: Didactic lectures, interactive break-out sessions, audience-response and visual diagnosis
- Daily image set (Pictures of the day) with clinical vignette
Accreditation Statement: Miami Children's Health System is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation Statement: Miami Children's Health System designates this live activity for a maximum of 28.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Faculty/Planner Disclosure Policy: In accordance with the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education’s Standards for Commercial Support, all planners, teachers, and authors involved in the development of CME content are required to disclose to the accredited provider their relevant financial relationships. Relevant financial relationships will be disclosed to the activity audience.