Quality Improvement and Error Prevention Systems
- Sedation and contrast reaction computerized simulator.
- Prospective trials of training programs in sedation and contrast reactions.
Evidence-Based Clinical Guidelines
- Clinical and imaging predictors of surgical disorders in children with macrocrania.
- Clinical predictors of surgical intracranial space occupying lesion in children with headache.
Decision Analysis and Cost Effectiveness Studies
- The role and cost-effectiveness of imaging in children with headache suspected of having an intracranial space-occupying lesion.
- The role and cost-effectiveness of imaging in newborns with suspected occult spinal dysraphism.
- The role and cost-effectiveness of imaging in newborns with suspected craniosynostosis.
New Imaging Technology and Techniques
- Advance three-dimensional reconstructions in craniosynostosis and complex calvarial fractures.
- MR cholangiography and pancreatography.
- CT angiography in the evaluation of extremity vascular trauma.
- Functional MRI in children with learning disorders and seizures.
Imaging Protocol Optimization
- Intracranial space-occupying lesions and brain tumors.
- Occult spinal dysraphism in children.