Active and hands-on participation in both short-term and long-term initiatives serves as the foundation for the Miami Children’s Health System Administrative Fellowship Program. This type of work will allow the fellow to apply didactic and prior experience into building effective administrative skills while also assisting the organization with immediate and future needs.
The fellow will have the opportunity to not only engage in current organization initiatives but to design projects that are of great interest to the fellow.
The following list contains examples of past projects that fellows have worked on at Nicklaus Children's Hospital:
- Observation Case Task Force
- Population Health and Health System Integration Framework Development
- Pediatric Health Optimization Program Development
- Service Provision Analyses for Joint Ventures
- Master Facility Planning
- Advanced Pediatric Care Pavilion Inpatient Demand Analysis
- Ambulatory Surgery Center Project Management
- Ambulatory Care Center Construction/Expansion
- Primary Care Strategic Planning
- Telehealth Strategic Planning, Development, and Operations
- Budget (Operational and Capital) Planning
- Management Services Organization (MSO) Development and Coordination